Mood diary

15.04. - 18.04. : super good, have my period until 21.04. So i thought about starting a water fast for atleast 7 days.

19.04. : perfect.

20.04. : wttffff i didn't lose and after the 3rd try going on the scale, because I wanted to be sure, i was 300g more (56.2kg) wtfff. I want to kms.

Maybe its because I didn't sleep, anyway, i will not quit because of it. Its just a bit frustrating. But i guess thats how weight loss will be, not lineal and not always being happy. Thats fine :)

22.04. : insomnia kills it. I need my sleep schedule back, i want to start sleep from 8 or 9pm to 8am. 1. Good for weight loss 2. Less headache 3. More control 4. Less fasting because i am asleep, not awake 5. Sleep is nice but with the right time.

Today i try to stay up until 8pm and i am already tired at 2pm but fighting trough, so i can sleep from 8pm to atleast 5am or so. Thays how it always worked for me, but know its just 2pm and its hard to stay awake. Broo

But fine, i will succeed because i cannot be awake at night again, i can't. Its so annoying. 


23.04. : almost binged, but looked at alllllll of my thinspo and it worked. Was close tho, really happy i didn't binged and remembered how ugly i really am.

Comments

Popular Posts